PROCEEDINGS IN MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
The authors receive after on-line registration the instruction for authors (instr.doc) and paper template that contains all necessary requirements about paper format, language, what the paper should contain and so on.
The reviewing process has on the basis the following aspects:
- reviewers have to have preoccupations in the field of the paper;
- reviewers belong to an international committee
- there are two reviewers for each paper;
- the reviewers have to underline from case to case three degrees of improvement regarding the contents and even form of the papers:
1. slightly improve
3. considerably modify
- papers have to be modified by authors according to the requirements, otherwise they are rejected.
The main aspects followed in the reviewing process and transmitted to the authors as requests are as follows:
· The first step is the preliminary analysis of the paper done by the Council Members
· The reviewer receives a paper review form and they have to fill in the form with the paper title and authors, the categories of contents to be improved and the level of improvement,
· The reviewer has to decide if the paper is recommended to be accepted with or without modifications. Also, the reviewer presents some personal comments about the paper.
· The reviewer gives the personal data, institution, date and signature at the end of the Paper Review Form.
· The aspect and form of the paper are analysed by the editors.
· The information from the two reviewers and editors are gathered and the first author receives a letter with the results of the paper review containing all aspects to be modified, improved, and added and also the notification of acceptance.
· All notified modifications are obligatory in order to publish the paper.
Electronic mail: email@example.com